Thursday 4 June 2015

Ahuramazdan: Choice and Polarity

You choose your Life.
Your Life chooses you.

Choices of questions.
Choices of answers.

Furious thoughts, divergent principles. Feel stretched between extremes.

Do nothing, or react.

Look at the ideal, find it unreal.
Look at the unreal, and find it ideal.

As far back as 20,000 years ago, when Ahuramazdans appeared in the Iranian Plateau, these thoughts appeared. They were only shared orally to keep the essence pure.

Later it was written in The Zend-Avesta:

"Now the two primal spirits, who reveal themselves in vision as twins, are the better and the bad, in thought and word and action. Between these two the wise ones chose aright; the foolish not so." Yasna 30:3

And I therefore exist to choose.

I have Free Will.

I see, hear, feel and touch the two primal spirits.

But I make different choices at different times. The energy that flows in our choices is different. The planets and the Moon have new positions and my choices have changed.

There is a cosmological me.
I am more than my senses.

I exist more than my Earth Being.
I look up. I am a Universal Being.

No comments:

Post a Comment